We need you!
Volunteers help in many ways by showing their support before, during and after the Seattle Brain Cancer Walk. If you are interested in volunteering as a member of the Planning Committee, or if you are interested in helping with any volunteer opportunities listed below, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading up to Walk Day, it is important to have a dedicated group of volunteers to serve on the Planning Committee. These volunteers will help us with team recruitment, participant communications, solicitation of donated items for Walk Day, and promotion of the event throughout the local area. The time commitment associated with participating on this committee can be as large or small as you are comfortable with.
Day of Event Opportunities
There’s plenty to do on Walk Day to ensure a successful event! We need folks to help set up, register participants, serve as course monitors and more! Email email@example.com for more details.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
- Promote the Walk throughout your neighborhood, work place, school, local farmers market, etc. Email for SBCW posters or download the poster
- Help us find Walk route entertainment: musicians, mimes, cheerleaders, and more
- Procure experiences for the Patient and Survivors Area
- Send us your memories for the Wall of Honor
- Obtain Food & Beverages for the day of the Walk
- Secure Walk sponsorships
- Plan Kids Zone activities
- Help with the Walk on the day of the event